Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-17
The Punjab Police recruitment department has recently announced recruitment for the Post of Constable and Inspector in the department. Punjab Police department has invited applications from both males/ females who are interested in joining police department as constable and Inspector. The department has announced to recruit 7645 eligible and best candidates for the post. It is good news for those candidates who are looking for government jobs. Here is a golden chance for you if you are looking a government job in reputed department of police.
AGE RELAXTAION: Applicants interested for the posts should have minimum 18 year and maximum 27 years in age. There will be a relaxation in age in Upper age limit of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and Backward classes. Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen Category will be given relaxation in age by 3 years in Upper age limit plus the number of years of service.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates who are interested for the post and are going to apply must have passed their 12th class from any recognized board or University.
Height: the required height for the posts is 5 feet 7 inches for male candidates and 5 feet 3 inches for Female candidates.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR DIFFERENT CATEGORIES:
The application fee is RS 400 for Candidates belonging to unreserved categories i.e. General Category or the application fee is RS 100 for SC, ST candidates and there is No fee for candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen Candidates. The Fee can be paid online through Net Banking and Debit/ Credit Card Payment and in offline mode the fee can be paid by making Challan from HDFC bank and Police Saanjh Kendras.
IMPORTANT NOTE: the application Fee deposited once by the candidate shall not be refunded in any case.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB POLICE RECRUITMENT:
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Punjab police recruitment department.
- For applying, the applicants have to visit the official website of the department that is http://punjabpolice.gov.in.
- After that you have to search online for the application link.
- Then read the instructions carefully regarding the post.
- After reading, you have to fill the application form with necessary details as in name, father name, age limit, address, education qualification etc.
- After filling the application form you have to upload your Scan Photograph and Signature and Submit it.
- After submitting the form successfully, candidate can take Print out of your application fee for further use.