Punjab Police application form 2016, Apply for the Punjab Police Online Application form 2016, Punjab police Online registration form 2016.
Punjab Police application form fill online
As we all know Punjab police department has recently announced a notification for latest recruitment in Punjab police department for the posts Constable so, All of the candidates should apply here for the Punjab police Online Application form 2016. Punjab Police department has invited applications from both males/ females who are interested in joining police department as constable and Inspector. Candidates who are interested and going to apply can apply online from the Official website of the Punjab Police department which is www. http://punjabpolice.gov.in. The department has announced 7416 vacancies in the department. Apply soon For Punjab Police Application form before last date of the submission of the online application form.
Punjab Police Vacancies Details:
Number of Posts—7416
Name of the Posts—Constable (Female & Male)
Male Constable—6252 posts
Female Constable—1164 Posts
AGE RELAXTAION: Applicants interested for the posts should have minimum 18 year and maximum 27 years in age. There will be a relaxation in age in Upper age limit of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and Backward classes. Candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen Category will be given relaxation in age by 3 years in Upper age limit plus the number of years of service. Check for the Punjab Police Age Relaxation process
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates who are interested for the post and are going to apply must have passed their 12th class from any recognized board or University.
Height: the required height for the posts is 5 feet 7 inches for male candidates and 5 feet 3 inches for Female candidates.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR DIFFERENT CATEGORIES:
Fees Structure for Punjab police application form 2016. The application fee is RS 400 for Candidates belonging to unreserved categories i.e. General Category or the application fee is RS 100 for SC, ST candidates and there is No fee for candidates belonging to Ex-Servicemen Candidates. The Fee can be paid online through Net Banking and Debit/ Credit Card Payment and in offline mode the fee can be paid by making Challan from HDFC bank and Police Saanjh Kendras.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB POLICE RECRUITMENT:
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Punjab police recruitment department.
- For applying, the applicants have to visit the official website of the department and check the Eligibility criteria for applying for the post, if you are fully eligible then you can fill the application form from the given website that is http://punjabpolice.gov.in.
- After that you have to search online for the application link.
- Then read the instructions carefully regarding the post.
- After reading, you have to fill the application form with necessary details as in name, father name, age limit, address, education qualification etc.
- After filling the application form you have to upload your Scan Photograph and Signature and submit it.
- After submitting the form successfully, candidate can take Print out of your application fee for further use.
- Then sit in the examination and then get join Punjabi Police Service