Punjab Police Application Form 2016
Punjab Police Recruitment Department will plan to Organize Recruitment for different Posts like Constable, Inspector, and assistant, Sub inspector, GD Constable, Fireman, Driver and Many more for both male and female contenders. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Punjab police Department can apply online for the post. We will give you all important information regarding the Punjab police jobs like online application form date, total number of vacancies in Punjab police.
Punjab Police Online Applications 2016
The Punjab police department announces vacancies every year in the department but this year the department has announced recruitment for more posts compared to last 5 year recruitment. According to the Act of Punjab Police board candidates who are eligible for the posts will have to be physically strong and must have a qualification required for the post. So candidates who are preparing for the Punjab police released recruitment also have to be eligible for the given conditions.
PUNJAB POLICE RECRUITMENT POSTS DETAILS:
Vacancies for male constable are 6252 and the qualification required is 10+2 from Recognized Board.
Vacancies for female constable are 1164 and the qualification required is 10+2 from Recognized Board.
Vacancies under sports quota are 229 and the qualification required is Graduation from Recognized University.
The candidates will be selected by following Procedure:
- Physical Exam
- Interview cum personality test
- Medical test
- Merit List
Punjab Police Bharti Registrations 2016
Candidates interested for Punjab police recruitment can apply online from the official website of the Punjab police department link given above before deadline process of registration i.e. 21/06/2016 and application fee can be submitted till last date i.e. 23/06/2016
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Punjab police recruitment department link mentioned above.
- For applying, the applicants have to visit the official website of the department and check the Eligibility criteria for applying for the post, if you are fully eligible then you can fill the application form from the given website that is punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Then go to the news section and download the notification.
- After downloading read the given notification carefully.
- After reading you can register by clicking “Applying Online”.
- Then you have to fill your necessary personal and Educational detail required.
- After filling details you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then Click on SUBMIT.
- After submitting the form successfully, you can take Print out of your application form for further use.