Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Punjab police department has recently announced a notification for latest recruitment in Punjab police department for the posts Constable. The department has announced recruitment for 7416 vacancies. The department has invited application from both male and female candidates. Today a number of candidates are finding their carrier in secured jobs like Government jobs mostly in Police forces. So candidates who are searching government jobs in various fields and waiting for job in Punjab police department can apply for this. Candidates who are interested and going to apply can apply online from the Official website of the Punjab Police department which is punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Bharti Vacancies Details 2016
District Police Cadre
- Male Constable—3751 Posts
- Female Constable—1164 posts
Armed Police Cadre
- Male constable—2501 Posts
Total number of Posts—7416 Posts.
AGE RELAXTAION: Applicants interested for the posts should have minimum 18 year and maximum 27 years in age. There will be a relaxation in upper age for SC,ST and Backward classes as per Punjab government rules and Regulation.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates who are interested for the post and are going to apply must have passed their 12th class from any recognized board or University. Candidates must have Punjabi in 10th Standard as one of the Compulsory subject or elective Subjects or any other equivalent Examination in Punjabi Language.
Height: the required height for the posts is 5 feet 7 (5’7”) inches for male candidates and 5 feet 3(5’3”) inches for Female candidates.
SELECTION PROCESS: the selection of the contender will be selecting on the basis of their performance in the Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview and Merit List.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB POLICE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2016
Candidates can apply online from the official website of the Punjab police recruitment department link mentioned above.
- First visit the official website of the department that is punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Click on the link provided for applying.
- After that you have to fill the application fee carefully and then click on SUBMIT.
- After completing your first step of registration.
- Then start the second part of registration comes that is payment of application fee, complete this part by reading the instruction carefully.
- Finally after completing the registration, you can take print out of your application form and payment sheet by pressing Ctrl+p for further use.
Leave Your Comments Below To Know More About Punjab Police Bharti 2016